We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from Digipathy.com or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively “Services”).
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- NEED TO INCLUDE A PERIOD
- Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- If purchased Service(s) include free domain name registration as part of a promotion or sale of the Service(s), and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either elect to pay the difference or forfeit the domain, in which case, ownership of the domain will revert back to Digipathy.com.
- All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your Digipathy.com account balance. Purchases made using Digipathy.com account funds can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by credit card and PayPal may be refundable to the original source of payment. Refunds are not possible for bitcoin deposits. Digipathy.com is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal payment processor in the case of refund.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.